Facts and Stats
In just five years CAMPO has brought to Garzon:
- More than 200 international and local artists.
- Seven month-long residencies with 43 artists from Italy, Chile,Tunisia, Puerto Rico, and several corners of the world.
- More than 10,000 people have visited Pueblo Garzon through our programs.
- Thirty workshops with international practicing artists and chefs at the rural schools in the Garzon municipality that have provided more than 700 hours of service and art education
- More than 100 women creatives and producers who have participated in ELLAS programming and have been empowered to share their voices and work.